MMOAttack

Infinite Crisis Beta Weekend

Author Topic: Infinite Crisis Beta Weekend  (Read 198 times)

MMOMOOSE

• Rep: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« on: May 08, 2013, 07:40:17 AM »
Was anyone lucky enough to get a beta key to this game? It seemed SUPER limited and I can't find any sites that are just giving them away. MMO Attack would be awesome if they could find them. Eh moderators? Eh? Eh?

I just want to know more about this game because I am really getting into MOBAs recently. Any info on the game would be cool. I know they are releasing Joker related stuff for the beta weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4v167AJS9k
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:40:17 AM by MMOMOOSE »

CaptainKirk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Editor in Chief
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 05:42:33 AM »
I love MOBAs, and i\'d love to try this out.  But no keys yet.  i\'m trying my bestest though!

jdietl

• View Profile
Re: Infinite Crisis Beta Weekend
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 11:44:21 AM »
checked out your interview with them at E3, I must say I was impresses with everything they are working towards.  Destructible environments was also a really cool new feature that I haven't seen in other MOBAs like League or Dota.  Adds a whole new element to the battles.

fluskenraider

• Rep: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 09:49:56 AM »
I have been playing Infinite Crisis every few days when I get the free time, since being let into the closed beta. It has been fun, but it's my first MOBA. I can't say much about it because the NDA has me terrified, as it's my first beta experience too. I'm also playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn a bit. Anyway people should check out Infinite Crisis if they can.

I was given a Preferred Access Code to give to a friend. It's for July 10th - July 14th. I don't know anyone personally who would want it, so here ya go guys! First come first serve with this. If you are lucky enough to be the one to use it, maybe just be nice and let everyone know on this thread, so they won't waste their time putting in a used code.

Anyway good luck everyone! Hope someone can put good use to it and have a fun MOBA experience! (If you want some free noob kills, just look for FluskenRaider lol)

TYZT-3298-6JC6-J4LL

Mrwish3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 02:45:22 AM »
Would love to try a MOBA game but currently studying for national exams so have fun playing (PS. I did not use the code :) )

jdietl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 10:00:46 AM »
This game has so many bugs, it's bugs me

fluskenraider

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »
This game has so many bugs, it's bugs me

I agree, the game was very very buggy when I first played. However, after the recent update I notice it is much smoother. Tough sometimes to deal with, im just glad I finally understand how debugging works in betas lol. I'm still horrible at this game but I have to say it is still fun, and getting more interesting the more I learn and more characters I use.

fluskenraider

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »
Also, I got sent another Beta Key for a friend to use. If anyone would like to get involved with the beta, here ya go!

YG44-7X6T-6U25-HW3B

The current beta phase is running now until 07/28/13.      The code may give you access to future phases too (not 100% sure on that, but that's how I got continued access in the first place).

jdietl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
So how is Infinite Crisis?  I've been seeing a lot of new content being added to it through the news and such, but don't have any friends that play.  I like MOBAs, but i'm afraid to use my valuable League time on a game i'm not too sure about.

thoughts on the game?

Cthulu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 12:50:36 PM »
it's decent.  destructible environments are a clever concept, but I'm not sure they've worked them out fully yet.  The characters are cool, but nothing is really much different from league or dota.  The game is still a bit sluggish, which is a big no no for me.