MMOAttack

E3

Author Topic: E3  (Read 84 times)

jdietl

• Rep: +0/-0
    • View Profile
E3
« on: June 07, 2013, 03:37:49 PM »
What's everyone looking forward to at E3?  Personally I want to hear about some new FPS games and possibly about Wildstar and TESO, although they probably don't have any big news about them.  But it will be interesting to hear what they've got anyhow.

CaptainKirk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Editor in Chief
Re: E3
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 08:48:57 AM »
I'm mostly looking forward to what TESO has to show us.  We have a two hour long session with them on Thursday, so hopefully they've got a lot of interesting things to gloat about.  I also do want to get some hands on with Wildstar and check out all the new MOBAs that have been announced recently, like Merc Elite, Infinite Crisis etc.

MMOSerbia

• Rep: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »
I wanna see WildStar and TESO but especially Survarium Gameplay.

@Kirk I get a key for Merc Elite beta. Because i am sick of fantasy mmos i can say that i like Merc Elite better than LoL or Dota 2
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:22:52 AM by MMOSerbia »
NO MMOPGs NO LIFE

SubstanZP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 12:44:14 AM »
FFXIV ARR, Everquest Next, Otherland, PSO2, Bless, and Lineage Eternal are mostly what I want to hear about.
Not all fantasies are final!!

fluskenraider

• Rep: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 01:31:21 PM »
I want to see some WIldstar and Final Fantasy XIV. The square enix booth is giving away Ifrit polo shirts for people who take him down at the testing booths. Id like to try that if there's time!

Really can't wait to see some Super Smash Bros. news from Nintendo. If they announce one new character, the internet will explode lol. I also want to see Pokemon X and Y stuff, hopefully see some new pokemon. Info on the next Zelda game would be cool too.

I wonder how the Oculus Rift is going to play out. They are going to be showing it with a few games I think.

CaptainKirk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Editor in Chief
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 09:28:00 AM »
FFXIV ARR, Everquest Next, Otherland, PSO2, Bless, and Lineage Eternal are mostly what I want to hear about.

I'm playing Merc Elite, or rather, I would be playing Merc Elite, but everytime I log in to the game there is no one on to play.  I've tried like 7-8 times but there's never enough people to start a match.

MMOSerbia

• Rep: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 01:21:45 PM »
When i was playing Merc Elite i was having same problems
NO MMOPGs NO LIFE

germaximus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »
I really like Merc Elite. I found out that I was having issues because I'm in America though. Like minute long lag spikes. Otherwise I would play it more. =p

Love the new look of the forums by the way!