MMOAttack

Cheapshark Best site for Hooking up Online PC Games

Author Topic: Cheapshark Best site for Hooking up Online PC Games  (Read 75 times)

rose101

• Rep: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cheapshark Best site for Hooking up Online PC Games
« on: June 16, 2013, 09:59:03 AM »
Hello gamers, We played a lot of Pc games but which site is your best or do you most visit about finding the best deals on digital game downloads for PC? on Steam, Amazon, Gamer's Gate, and more!
I prefer Cheapshark, Some would call me a cheap, others would call me a smart. Whatever you want to call it, I am a sucker for game sales. The website is brilliant for the Steam sales! The 'Price Notification' feature is brilliant! Thanks for the awesome website!

Whether you want to view the top deals, search for a specific game, sign up for email alerts, or just browse, CheapShark has just what you're looking for. If you are looking to compare digital game download prices, you came to the right site! Love Cheapshark! Great instant overview of games for sale!

Which one is yours too and why?

CaptainKirk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Editor in Chief
Re: Cheapshark Best site for Hooking up Online PC Games
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
I wanted to delete this, but after checking out the website it's actually pretty useful.  Thanks for helping me add to my bookmarks bar.

voyage

• Steam id:chanminshou
    • View Profile
Re: Cheapshark Best site for Hooking up Online PC Games
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:34:52 PM »
Wow,i mean wow,they have all websites rounded up into one single site.All in one place.I'm so in to this.The amazing tool of this website is that it can compare cost between them easily and list a roll of offers with one single search button.All i have to do is to just tick all the websites i want to compare.
Example :   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 01:23:04 AM by voyage »
steam id : chanminshou