EVE Online Crucible Update Live
If there’s one thing that CCP loves to do to its sci-fi MMORPG, EVE Online, it’s provide players with completely free updates. It’s only been a few weeks since the massive Crucible expansion was applied to the game, but early this week CCP snuck another content update in that has completely changed the way EVE operates.
Here are just a few of the changes that have been made in the most recent title update:
- Assault ships have been dramatically improved
- The Neocom (user interface) is now completely customizable
- Missiles and modules renamed and retuned
- Starbases now run on fuel blocks
- Alliances can now take part in faction wars
Nearly all of the updates made to EVE Online were done with the intention of making the game more accessible to new players, and giving them a better chance of understanding PVP and ship fitting. You can check out the full patch notes for Crucible 1.1 here: EVE Online
Huge, free changes like this are what have help CCP keep EVE Online as one of the top 10 MMORPGs on the market.
Have you checked out the new Crucible expansion?
Source: Ten Ton Hammer