EverQuest II?s 10th expansion, Tears of Veeshan, features tons of engaging content and will place heroes amongst the dragon dead in the Eternal Broodlands. After rediscovering Yelinak, now the steward of Vesspyr Isles alongside other fallen and familiar dragons, players learn of the time/space powers behind the Tear of Veeshan stolen by prismatic dragon Kerafyrm the Awakened. With Kerafyrm's fearsome power looming over Norrath, players are called upon to shine light into the darkness brought on by the Awakened's draconic army, and set the stage for a new Age to begin! Now available for pre-order!
- Overland Dragon Realm - Adventure, amenities, quests, collections, and more!
- 9 New Dungeons
- New Class - Channeler!
- Dragon-themed AAs
- New itemization focused on flexibility
- Brand New Quests - An abundance of new quests to bring you great stories and adventures!
- AA limit raised to 340
- More Tradeskill and Tradeskill Apprentice Items
- New PvP item tier
- Veeshan Loyalty Cloak - Only Available with Pre-Order
- Aeraykn Monk Mercenary: "Slymar"
- Ethernere Enclave Prestige Home
- Darkcrow Etherwing Mount
- Painting: Tears of Veeshan
- Potion: 1x 2 HR 100% XP
- Shissar Custodian Plushie
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
Everquest 2 News
- Warframe, EverQuest II, Destiny and more! | The Daily XP October 2nd - October 02, 2013
- Heroic Characters Introduced To EverQuest II - October 02, 2013
- EQ Live Coverage, Firefall and more from Las Vegas! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 63 - August 02, 2013
- Sony Can Trump Microsoft With MMO Experience Next-Gen - May 22, 2013
- EverQuest 2 Announces New Expansion, ?Chains of Eternity? - September 07, 2012
- EverQuest II to Become Free-To-Play in December - November 12, 2011
Everquest 2 Articles
Everquest 2 Reviews
Reviewed by: Kirk Wallace