- DeveloperOns On Soft
- DistributionOnline Download
- Free to PlayYes
- Download Size~1120MB
This game developed by OnSoft and published by Outspark, is a free-to-play MMORPG with anime style graphics.The five classes available in Fiesta are based on general archetypes and the naming convention is pretty straight forward: Fighters, Archers, Mages, Clerics and Tricksters.
Each class has three ranks which open up certain specialization paths. Choosing a specialization (they are also called promotions) is mandatory for character advancement. Player vs. Player (PVP) is limited in Fiesta to specially designed areas which can have level restrictions.
As long as the players that join the PVP areas are not grouped, the general rule of such encounters is free-for-all. Other significant features included in Fiesta Online are the in-game weddings and the estate system.
The first allows players to propose to other players and if the proposal is accepted, the wedding is held in a special chapel that can accommodate up to thirty guests. After the ceremony is over the ?newlyweds? receive special in-game bonuses. The Estate System allows players to own and decorate their own private estate. Each of these houses can hold up to fifteen guests.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
Fiesta Online News
- Intel Extreme Masters, Fiesta Online and Runescape 3! - The Daily XP July 23rd - July 23, 2013
- Fiesta Online Announces New Crusader Class - July 23, 2013
- Fiesta Online - Biggest Expansion In History - December 14, 2012
- Fiesta Online - New Upgrade to Mount System - December 06, 2012
- Fiesta Online going ?Gangnam Style? in the Guinness Book of World Records - September 18, 2012
- Fiesta Online - New Trailer Shows Unique Kingdom Quest - September 13, 2012
- Fiesta Online Gets New Video - December 28, 2011
Fiesta Online Articles
Fiesta Online Reviews
Reviewed by: Kyle Barber