- PublisherRed 5 Studios
- DeveloperRed 5 Studios
- GenreMMO Shooter
- Free to PlayYes
- Download Size8.5 GB
Firefall is a legend, probably not for the right thing, it has been in beta forever. That means this F2P MMO Shooter is essentially a pay to play game. However, what people should be talking about is it?s gameplay. A sprawling open world built to 1/10th the scale of Earth awaits players when they get into the world. These vast open worlds are made for large scale battles with 100 or so players combining forces to take on quests, mine, craft and partake in one of the most unique MMO experiences to date.
Although there is a ton of players in every Firefall server, the different battle frames makes every player unique. Instead of splitting people up by classes Firefall chooses a different option. Every player picks a battle frame and equips mod items like equipping parts on a car. This give players a ton of choice to play how they choose.
On top of equipping parts to a battle frame, players can also choose different tiers of skills. Doing different actions in PvE and PvP grants players experience points. These experience points unlock horizontal choices along a tree for different upgrades. The best thing about the tiered upgrading is the way it works in PvP. The tracks allow for character progression while at the same time not leaving anyone at a disadvantage.
Speaking of PvP, Firefall features one of the most dynamic PvP experience for players. Want to stream your game? Want to play with large numbers? Firefall has both of these things covered. Red 5 Studios, working with West Coast Customs has built a mobile gaming station that will host up to 3000 player LAN parties across the United States to show off the massive battlefields players can expect when the game goes live.
A large world with unlimited possibilities awaits for players of Firefall. As soon as this game comes out of beta it will be an unstoppable force in the gaming community. Red 5 Studios has captured the heart of everyone in the MMO FPS category. Check out this game today!
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
- New Pool Of Funding For Firefall - January 27, 2014
- Ground Forces, Warhammer Online, Red 5 Studios and more! | The Weekly Loot Ep 83 - December 27, 2013
- Mark Kern Confirms Departure From Red 5 Studios - December 26, 2013
- Firefall, War Thunder and Warframe and more! | The Weekly Loot Ep 82 - December 20, 2013
- Firefall Could Be Losing CEO Mark Kern - December 20, 2013
- Planetside 2 Event, Rift: Beyond Infinity and FireFall! - The Daily XP September 17th - September 17, 2013
- Red 5 Studios Layoff 10% Of Work Force - September 17, 2013
- SMITE's Future Addressed, FireFall PvP and War Of The Immortals! - The Weekly Loot Ep 69 - September 13, 2013
- FireFall To Remove PvP - September 12, 2013
- DDO's Shadowfell Conspiracy, Awesomenauts, World of Warplanes and more! - The Daily XP August 20th - August 20, 2013
- EQ Live Coverage, Firefall and more from Las Vegas! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 63 - August 02, 2013
- Firefall CEO Issues Apology Email - August 02, 2013
- End of Nations, Tales of Solaris, Arcane Saga and more! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 60 - July 12, 2013
- Wildstar, Destiny and Firefall! - The Daily XP July 9th - July 09, 2013
- Firefall Open Beta Live - July 09, 2013
- Firefall Open Beta & Founders Package Details - June 11, 2013
- World of Tanks, Ragnarok Online, Lords and Knights and more! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 55 - June 07, 2013
- Marvel Heroes, Firefall, Guild Wars 2 and more! - The Daily XP June 4th - June 04, 2013
- Final Beta Weekend For Firefall - June 04, 2013
- Has the Never-Ending Closed Beta for Firefall Finally Found An End? - April 18, 2013
- Firefall - January 17, 2013
- FireFall - Hosting First Live-streaming Event, FireFall Fest - October 22, 2012
- Firefall Store Launch - August 24, 2012
- Red 5 Studios Continues Support Of eSports - August 16, 2012
- eSports Toolkit Announced for Red 5 Studios Firefall - August 13, 2012
- Firefall reaches 500,000 registered members - June 27, 2012
Reviewed by: ryanmcbride