- Free to PlayYes
- Download SizeNA
Kartuga is a brand-new action/adventure MMORPG being brought to you by world renowned developer InnoGames. This browser based MMORPG will feature breath-taking ocean battles and a giant world built with the Unity 3D engine.
In the game you will be put in charge of one of three fully customisable classes of ship. The core offering of the game are simple, to deliver an exciting, adventure rich, nail-biting sea adventure with a huge world to discover and explore.
There is a strong focus on Co-operative PvP, with battles among players and NPCs alike. When you are not battling for high-seas supremacy you can explore beautiful kingdoms and customize your ship to your particular play style.
Kartuga is in closed beta starting in February 2013.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
- Elder Scrolls Online, Neverwinter, Fortuna and Kartuga! - The Daily XP July 16th - July 16, 2013
- Sample Kartuga Before Release - April 24, 2013
- Kartuga - Celebrates 100k Registered Players - March 26, 2013
- Kartuga - Action MMO Prepares for Closed Beta - January 23, 2013
- InnoGames Presents Kartuga and Premieres Gameplay Trailer at gamescom - August 16, 2012
- InnoGames debuts Kartuga - June 05, 2012
Reviewed by: Kirk Wallace