- PublisherWeMade USA
- DeveloperWeMade Entertainment
- DistributionOnline Download
- Free to PlayYes
- Download SizeNA
Lost Saga is a multi-platform beat em' up, much like a downgraded version of power stone. Wacky characters each with their respective special attacks and the ability to take other character's specials by equipping their clothing, weapon and, accessories.
Plenty of quests to complete and you get time limit characters as rewards. From two hours to thirty days, there are many different time limit characters to obtain for F2P players. Permanent characters can be either won from events or bought with cash.
Players have the option of playing either ranked solo/team matches, quick play group matches or, solo\team based campaign matches. Some unique matches include soccer, ghost tagging and fighting giant player bosses. There are also treasure hunting and fishing mini games which are filled with quest rewards as well.
Game play is fairly generic, ranking up allows a player to unlock the next character and to have the option of buying them to be used in-game. There's also a latency problem as well. The hacker community in Lost Saga is always expanding.
For just a pick and play option Lost Saga is worth the small download. Maybe you'll get a couple laughs.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
Lost Saga News
- Prepare To Brawl In Upcoming Lost Saga Open Beta - March 19, 2014
- EVE Online, Lost Saga, Stronghold Kingdoms and more! | The Daily XP January 30th - January 30, 2014
- Lost Saga Website Relaunch Now Live - January 30, 2014
- Black Gold, F.E.A.R, DC Universe Online and more! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 66 - August 23, 2013
- Lost Saga Implements Minecraft Style Features - August 23, 2013
- Re-launch of Lost Saga Prepares to Punch You In The Mouth - April 22, 2013
Lost Saga Articles
Lost Saga Reviews
Reviewed by: zamphire1