Maestia is a fast paced 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Gravity Interactive. With top notch graphics, a clean interface and over 80 skills per character class, Maestia aims to shake up the free to play market as a whole.
One of the game?s most defining characteristics is its ?Maestone? system ? where players can embed their rare stones found by defeating enemies into their item slots to gain access to new and more powerful skills. With so many Maestones out there ? the sheer amount of character customization in Maestia is quite impressive ? as on top of 80+ skills per character class, players have access to over 70 additional skills which require specific ?Maestones?.
Another interesting feature in Maestia is the game?s dungeons ? players can control the difficulty of the dungeons they enter by setting them to either easy or hard mode. The harder the difficulty ? the more loot ? sort of like Dungeons & Dragons Online. The game has four playable classes including: Mage, Priest, Warrior and ranger.
Key features of the game:
- factions: the Superion Guardians or the Temple Knights - 4 classes: warriors, mages, rangers and clerics - A mystical story with hundreds of quests - Prayer quests can be started everywhere and anywhere - Seven keys to collect to enter the Heavenly island and track down Dark Lord Keledus - Become one of the 13 apostles and wield the ancient powers of Ia - Huge selection of battles: PvE, PvP, GvG and faction fights - Unique character development thanks to experience and divinity points - Hybrid skill system: Maestones expand your character class skills - Enchantment on weapons and armor to enhance them and apply basic effects to them - Crafting system to create your own items
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
- Maestia - Second Raid Instance for Rise of Keledus - March 12, 2013
- Maestia - Extensive Update Coming - November 29, 2012
- Maestia: Rise of Keledus - Hosts "Maestia Style" Contest - October 24, 2012
- Maestia: Rise of Keledus Celebrates Halloween In A Spooky Fashion - October 23, 2012
- Maestia: Rise of Keledus - Celebrating Oktoberfest And More Today - September 26, 2012
- Maestia: Rise of Keledus - ?Skies of Palus? Finally Arrives - September 20, 2012
- Maestia: Rise of Keledus - First Major Update Starts September 19th - September 14, 2012
- New Events Planned For Maestia ? Rise of Keledus - August 28, 2012
- Maestia: Rise of Keledus Explodes Into Commercial Launch - July 31, 2012
- Gravity Interactive Announces Its Summer Activities - July 04, 2012
- New fantasy MMORPG Maestia begins closed beta June 14th - June 11, 2012
Reviewed by: Kirk Wallace