Mythic Saga is a new free fantasy title from Gamewave, the publisher behind Crystal Saga and Call of Thrones.
Mythic Saga is hugely inspired by the oriental mythology. Players in the game act as heroes that are sent out to explore the fantastic world, searching for lost memories and the truth around the Mystic land. Quests, guild, crafting, mounts, combat system and on – typical mainstays of modern MMORPGs are all present in this title.
The game is very bright and filled with light oriental classical music as the soundtrack. You are welcomed to a world with towering trees, birds singing softly, amazing animals and rare herbs coexisting in harmony. In Mythic Saga you will find a world of wonderment and an adventure for the ages.
Core Features at Glance:
- Four Character Classes – Players can choose to be Warrior, Assassin, Mage or Priest. Common as the archetypes, characters can be developed richly due to the special elements of Zodiac and Five Elements added to the game.
- Story-driven Quests – There are four quest modes in Mythic Saga. Players in it can unravel the mysteries of the Spirit Cataclysm and save the world from destruction one quest at a time.
- Relic System – Relic is a mystical object with special abilities which is activated since Lv. 25. Relics can be used to protect character, heal injuries and even distract enemies when players engage in a ranged battle. Every relic has six stats that determine respective abilities and can be upgraded through five tiered levels.
- Mounts – A set of unique mounts from the float stone to ancient firestorm wheel, from chubby panda to legendary dragon are all available in the game.
- Community – Players in Mythic Saga can make friends in several different ways. Join a faction or a guild, or form a mentor-apprentice relation or being a couple.
- Others – Real-time weather system makes the world live and breathing. Besides, there are also wedding system, crafting and a rich collection of customizable options for characters.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
Reviewed by: Kirk Wallace