- DistributionOnline Download
- Free to PlayB2P
- StatusIn Development
Rust is a survival MMORPG currently under development by Facepunch Studios. It takes place in an open world, sandbox, environment where players are free to explore, gather resources, and build where they please. The purpose of the game is simple, survive. Survive in an environment where EVERYTHING will kill you.
In Rust, survival is highly dependent on resource gathering. This can be done by cutting down trees or mining for minerals. Once the resources have been gathered, players are able to craft a multitude of diverse items from hatchets to weapons, and even walls or doors. Use these to hunt wolves, bears, and wildlife, and build your own shelter to keep you safe from the elements.
Be careful... There are other players looking to survive as well! Rust will feature a full-rights loot system, meaning players can loot your dead bones.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
- Weekly News Review - February 14, 2014 - February 14, 2014
- Lord of Ultima Shutting Down, World Fishing Tour, Rust and more! | The Daily XP February 12th - February 12, 2014
- Rust Hits A Critical With CheatPunch - February 12, 2014
- Awakening of Heroes, Rust, Dead Island Epidemic and more! | The Daily XP February 11th - February 11, 2014
- Rust Celebrates Over 1 Million Sales In Alpha - February 11, 2014
- Weekly News Review - January 24, 2014 - January 24, 2014
- DelayedZ, FFXIV Update 2.2, RUST and more! | The Daily XP January 21st - January 21, 2014
- Rust Nets Facepunch Studios Millions - January 21, 2014
Reviewed by: Jestaneda