- PublisherPerfect World
- DeveloperCryptic Studios
- DistributionOnline Download
- Free to PlayYes
- Download Size~7GB
Star Trek Online is the franchise's recent foray into the free to play MMO realm. Since the game's launch, this has the first time Star Trek fans can explore the Star Trek universe on a truly massive, online scale.
This Star Trek MMO from Cryptic Studios allows players to determine their own fate in the galaxy as the Captain of a Federation Starship, or play the game as a Klingon Warlord and expand the Empire throughout the galaxy.
Not only will players have the opportunity to visit iconic locations from the popular Star Trek movies and books, but will also be able to reach out to unexplored star systems and make contact with new, undiscovered alien species. One of the things that we here at MMO Attack like the most are the Episode Missions. Every moment spent playing Star Trek Online feels like you're playing through an episode from the show. New characters pop-up, new conflicts arise, and discovering new systems, aliens, and starships is really fun. We've spent the better half of a work day just customizing our ships.
That brings us to the next best part of Star Trek Online, customization!
Using Cryptic?s Total Customization technology, every ship in the game can be customized, from its shape, color, and overall construction. Your ship will retain that Star Trek "feel," (as they so eloquently put it) but will also represent your own unique style.
Sci-Fi MMO players will have a great time, even if you're not a Trekkie, but Star Trek fans are in for a buffet of Trekkie goodness.
So go on and immerse yourself in Star Trek MMO universe, just don't ask us to beam you back after you get sucked in.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
Star Trek Online News
- The Rise And Fall Of Pantheon - April 14, 2014
- Tom Clancy's The Division Gets Old School Support - April 10, 2014
- Alaplaya's Dead Steampunk MMO Makes A Return - April 09, 2014
- Hearthstone on iPad, GTA Online's High Life, Kitty Cat's and more! | The Daily XP April 3rd - April 03, 2014
- Landmark Ushers In A New Era For SOE's Player Studio - April 02, 2014
- News: Wildstar PvP, Guild Wars 2 Update, Titanfall Resolution and more! | The Daily XP March 20th - March 20, 2014
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Closed Beta Announced - March 10, 2014
- Star Trek Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, TESO and more! | The Daily XP March 7th - March 07, 2014
- Harry Potter MMO, Heroes and Generals, DayZ and more! | The Daily XP March 3rd - March 03, 2014
- Pantheon Fails To Rise To The Kickstarter Challenge - February 24, 2014
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 3, TESO Blacksmith, DC2 and more! | The Daily XP February 20th - February 20, 2014
- Weekly News Review - February 14, 2014 - February 14, 2014
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Kickstarter Is Looking Grim - February 13, 2014
- World of Speed, Victory: The Age of Racing, Prime World and more! | The Daily XP February 10th - February 10, 2014
Star Trek Online Articles
Star Trek Online Reviews
Reviewed by: Kyle Barber