TDP4 Team Battle is a side-scrolling military themed sci-fi shooter MMO. The game is home to an interesting array of features, and will appeal to anyone that is a fan of skill-based shooters with fast action and awesome guns.
You can play 3 types of battles: "Deathmatch", "Team Deathmatch" and "Capture The Flag". In "Deathmatch" you will play against everybody. The goal is to kill everyone and to get experience and coins in order to buy new and more powerful weapons and items. In Team Deathmatch you choose to play on either the red or blue team. Just like in deathmatch, you get coins and experience from each kill, but get to play in a team scenario. In addition, you gain extra points when anyone on your team kills another player. In Capture the Flag your team will get flag-points for capturing enemy flag and delivering it to your base. Once your level is increased, you'll be able to increase your avatar's skills to be more dangerous and invulnerable. Weapons are also require some skills such as accuracy, strength and explosions. You can receive medals for completing different achievements. You will get extra cash for each medal of for every 250 frags in the room. Cash is needed to buy some powerful weapons and artifacts which cannot be bought only for coins.
TDP4 is definitely a fun way to kill some time, you can play it right in your browser with no download at all. Pick up a gun and start killing your enemies while you level up and become the best on the server!
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
TDP4 Team Battle News
- The Rise And Fall Of Pantheon - April 14, 2014
- Tom Clancy's The Division Gets Old School Support - April 10, 2014
- Alaplaya's Dead Steampunk MMO Makes A Return - April 09, 2014
- Hearthstone on iPad, GTA Online's High Life, Kitty Cat's and more! | The Daily XP April 3rd - April 03, 2014
- Landmark Ushers In A New Era For SOE's Player Studio - April 02, 2014
- News: Wildstar PvP, Guild Wars 2 Update, Titanfall Resolution and more! | The Daily XP March 20th - March 20, 2014
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Closed Beta Announced - March 10, 2014
- Star Trek Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, TESO and more! | The Daily XP March 7th - March 07, 2014
- Harry Potter MMO, Heroes and Generals, DayZ and more! | The Daily XP March 3rd - March 03, 2014
- Pantheon Fails To Rise To The Kickstarter Challenge - February 24, 2014
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 3, TESO Blacksmith, DC2 and more! | The Daily XP February 20th - February 20, 2014
- Weekly News Review - February 14, 2014 - February 14, 2014
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Kickstarter Is Looking Grim - February 13, 2014
- World of Speed, Victory: The Age of Racing, Prime World and more! | The Daily XP February 10th - February 10, 2014
TDP4 Team Battle Articles
TDP4 Team Battle Reviews
Reviewed by: Kirk Wallace