- DistributionOnline Download
- Free to PlayYes
- Download SizeNA
Warface is a free to play 3D military first person shooter game developed by world-renowned developer Crytek. The game uses the CryENGINE which makes it one of the best looking free MMOFPS games out there today. Warface provides gamers with a constantly updated extensive PVE universe full of dramatic multiplayer co-op missions that reward teamwork and individual skill and a full set of class based PVP for unmatched competitive play.
A unique element in Warface that's not typically seen in a MMOFPS game is the co-operative missions. These act as a sort of daily quest, similar to the ones you find in your typical MMO. When you log in, you will be presented with new missions that you can take a team of you and your friends on the complete. Difficulty of the mission is increased on day of of release and will tone down as subsequent days pass. Crytek is hoping this model will keep playing logging in again and again.
Closed beta is currently on-going, with a release date set for sometime in 2013.
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video
- Trials of Ascension, Warface, Extraction and more! | The Daily XP October 16th - October 16, 2013
- War Coming To Your Face On October 21st - October 16, 2013
- Grand Theft Auto Online, 8Bit MMO, Warface and more! | The Daily XP October 1st - October 01, 2013
- Warface Sneak Peek Event Announced - October 01, 2013
- Warface Has Made It Into the Guiness Book of World Records - April 29, 2013
- Warface - Closed Beta Comes To An End - April 10, 2013
Reviewed by: Kirk Wallace