City of Steam | Steam Greenlight Campaign
Mechanist Games is proud to announce that their browser based steampunk MMORPG is going on Steam Greenlight. The developers are hoping to kick off their Greenlight campaign in a big way, in order to get the news out for their game and hopefully become greenlit.
A City of Steam developer diary states several reasons why there will be a lot more to get excited about for their game once City of Steam is on Steam.
Once City of Steam is on Steam:
1. We will have a large platform to build up our community, more friends to play with and more events with plenty of new stuff…
2. Fought countless battles but still looking for extra rewards? No sweat! Playing on Steam means there will be achievements; time to add some clockroach medals alongside your other Steam trophies.
3. You’ll get new features for playing on Steam, which include:
• 7 extra Pets, with 2 inspired by Valve!
• 3 new Steambikes, with 1 Valve tribute model!
• 8 new dungeon types.
• Hats. ALL THE HATS! What we mean is… we’re going to put in a lot more hats.
• Extra hardcore dungeon challenges, tuned to be worth the challenge orbs!
• Jetpacks – more of ‘em!
• Extra character customization options.
It's easy to help get the game on Steam, all you need to do is share the news on your Facebook and Twitter accounts and any other network that you feel can bring people together for the game. It's easy as one click and you can help this awesome game get the recognition it deserves on Steam. Now let's get you a closed beta trailer to pump you up even more!
You need Flash player 8+ and JavasScript enabled to view this video