EVE Online: Retribution | Feature Site is Now Live
The full site for EVE Online: Retribution feature site has now gone live. The site is preparing the EVE Online players for the massive changes that the EVE Universe will be experiencing on December 4th. The game has experienced nine straight years of growth and with the new 18th expansion, it will be focusing on the consequences of personal choice in the single, Sci-Fi game universe.
The Retribution expansion will be focusing on these features:
• Open up the possibility of a new "profession" in bounty hunting allowing players to hold their enemies responsible for their actions
• Simplify the interstellar law and punishment system known as Crimewatch
• Rebalance all Tech I frigates, cruisers and destroyers in a massive effort that should refresh gameplay at all levels
• Add a fresh and dynamic soundtrack with all new sound effects
• Bring four new destroyers, a mining frigate and salvage drones into the players hands,
• Overhaul combat UI and NPC AI, making them respectively more intuitive and more interesting
• And a whole lot more
If you would like more in-depth information on a full list and description of features and even developer blogs, check out the feature page.