Adventure in the world of Telara as either a noble Guardian or technomagical Defiant and enter a dynamic fantasy where 8 primal forces battle for control in an ever-changing landscape. Build your own class using the Ascended Soul system, embark on epic conflicts that bring you into the story, battle others in exhilarating Player vs. Player combat, achieve new heights of power by tackling epic raids, and so much more.
?The world of Telara is massive and sprawling, and players have only experienced a slice of what it has to offer,? said Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer and Trion?s Chief Creative Officer. ?Storm Legion?is the next chapter in the?Rift?adventure, and takes players deeper than ever before. The expansion offers players an incredible amount of content ? new zones, huge overland boss fights featuring hundreds of players, and ?Dimensions? a feature akin to housing that lets players socialize with friends in their own customizable space.?
In?Rift: Storm Legion, Crucia ? the Queen of Storms ? prepares to wreak havoc on the Ascended of Telara. Now that they have wiped out most of her Blood Storm competition, the time for Crucia to reveal her full power is at hand. Players will explore huge, previously inaccessible continents where they?ll fight to take down Crucia before she brings her legion from the Plane of Air through the mysterious Infinity Gate.
Rift: Storm Legion?features:
- Adventure across?two huge new continents?that more than triple the size of the existing world
- Experience?epic stories?that reveal the true power in Telara ? and the gateway to the planes
- Make your move to the island city of?Tempest Bay,?a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant
- 10?MORE?LEVELS, 4?MORE?SOULS
- A new?Soul for each Calling?expands the Ascended Class System ? build the hero you want!
- Rise to new heights of power through?10 challenging levels,?increasing the level cap to 60
- Play your way!?Choose how you level?with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more
- Achieve greatness with?7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle,?and more!
- ?Join the Hunt:?New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses
- Fight?legions of fantastic creatures,?including a Colossus that interacts with ? and ravages ? the world like you?ve never seen
- Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to?own a sliver of Telara
- Take your professions to new heights with?Grandmaster crafting
- Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with?stylish new capes
- New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more
Eight of The Most Memorable MMO Dungeons Ever Designed
Dungeons are a staple of the MMO genre; large-scale challenges requiring co-operation and co-ordination between anywhere from five to a few hundred players to adequately complete. Of course, not all are created equal, and some stand head and shoulders above their peers. Today, I'd like to tip my hat to those few legends, those instances that'll stick with us for years to come as shining examples of how to do dungeons right.
Trove Developers Pay Homage To Minecraft
Whenever a new voxel based game is revealed its inevitable that certain people accuse the developers of attempting to emulate Minecraft's success but Trion Worlds, developers of upcoming free-to-play voxel game Trove, today responded to such accusations.
EverQuest Next Landmark, Defiance, Mighty Quest and more! | The Daily XP January 24th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Friday January 24th. Today Ayodele discusses The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Defiance DLC and EverQuest Next Landmark.
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Pantheon Rise of the Fallen is the upcoming fantasy MMORPG from former Everquest developer, Brad McQauid.
7th Legion DLC Previewed For Defiance
Earlier this month Trion Worlds announced the upcoming release of the latest DLC for Defiance and today they published a preview of the more notable features coming next month in the 7th Legion DLC.
Pantheon: Rise Of The Fallen Kickstarter Underway
A little over 4 months since Brad McQuaid first hinted at his new MMO project, players finally have the opportunity to pledge their support with the release of the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Kickstarter campaign.
Back when it was originally released, I heard many people say that RIFT would be the game that finally killed World of Warcraft. Like so many before it, the title failed to do so, in spite of the interesting features it brought to the table. Then, a few months ago, it went free to play. This week, I figured it couldn't hurt to write up a long-overdue review.
Outrise, Defiance, Aura Kingdom's Open Beta and more! | The Daily XP January 7th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Tuesday January 7th. Today Kirk discusses Outrise, Defiance and Aura Kingdom.
Defiance 7th Legion DLC Coming Soon
Defiance gets its third DLC coming this February, titled 7th Legion.
Aura Kingdom's Open Beta Finally Arrives
Aeria Games launches their fantasy MMORPG Aura Kingdom into open beta starting today.