Another week and another exciting SMITE update as Hi-Rez Studios announce the latest character to join the battlefield of the Gods, Nemesis the Goddess of Revenge. Nemesis joins the battle as a physical melee Warrior that specializes in high mobility.
She's got a pretty impressive variety of abilities, highlighted below:
- SCALES OF FATE (Passive): Every basic attack reduces her targets physical and magical attack power, increasing hers 5% per stack with 3 stacks maximum.
- SWIFT VENGEANCE: Nemesis launches in a line towards her enemies, dashing and dealing damage to all characters she comes into contact with. For a further 2s Nemesis is able to dash once more, although using another ability in this time will cancel her second dash opportunity.
- SLICE AND DICE: Nemesis launches a cone attack in front of her. Enemies in the center of the cone are slowed and receive 2x damage.
- RETRIBUTION: A temporary shield surrounds Nemesis, protecting her from all incoming damage and healing for half the percentage of damage done.
- DIVINE JUDGEMENT: Nemesis targets a single enemy God, drastically reducing their health and movement speed while stealing a portion of their protections.
Accompanying the new Goddess is the regular tweaks and changes to a huge variety of God's and items, including a long list of improvements and fixes to casting and recovery time - something many players speculate is to help with the current technical problems plaguing the official servers. Red Star Athena also makes and appearance and marks one of the first BOGOFF offers on a new God skin, promising players a free skin if they purchase before February 24th.
Source: Patch Notes
CCP Games Report $21M Losses For Fiscal 2013
The developers of the massively popular EVE Online and struggling Dust 514, CCP Games, announced a $21M loss for the Fiscal year 2013 despite a huge surge in revenue.
Ubisoft Announce Exciting Easter Events For Anno & Settlers
Earlier today Ubisoft and Blue Byte revealed some exciting Easter themed events heading to the two increasingly popular free MMORTS games, Settlers & Anno Online.
Blue Beetle Revealed For Infinite Crisis
Warner Bros. Entertainment and Turbine today released a new video detailing the next upcoming Infinite Crisis Champion, the Blue Beetle.
World of Darkness Canceled, Pantheon: Fall of the Fallen and more! | The Daily XP April 14th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday April 14th. Today Kirk discusses World of Darkness, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and SMITE.
The Rise And Fall Of Pantheon
Its been 8 months since Brad McQuaid first teased details about a new MMO title but things aren't looking great for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
Curse Of Naxxramas: A Hearthstone Adventure
We saw some huge announcements at this years PAX East but few bigger than the information revealed for the first Adventure Mode in Hearthstone, the Curse of Naxxramas.
The Sleeping Giant Debuts In SMITE
Hi-Rez Studios today released an exciting new God reveal trailer for the upcoming release of Kumbhakarna, The Sleeping Giant.
Hearthstone's Curse of Naxxramas, Ghost Recon Phantoms and more! | The Daily XP April 11th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Friday, April 11th. Today Ayodele discusses Ghost Recon Phantoms, Hearthstone and Electronic Arts.
World Of Tanks Celebrating 3 Years In Style
Wargaming.net today revealed an exciting list of events to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the explosive multiplayer combat MMO, World of Tanks.
Ghost Recon Phantoms Explodes Onto Steam
The wait is finally over! Today, Ubisoft announced that the highly anticipated rebranding of Ghost Recon Online is now available on Windows PC and Steam.