Rockstar have just announced the immediate release of the latest update for the struggling Grand Theft Auto Online. The game continued to suffer problems following its launch earlier this month and despite Rockstar's promise of compensation, players are still not best pleased. However this latest patch should mark a new beginning for GTA Online should all of the advertised fixes work correctly.
Sadly there's nothing in terms of new content, or even real adjustments to current content, it's purely just fixes at this point.
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
It's no secret that many players have already conquered the content available in Grand Theft Auto Online so Rockstar really need to get their skates on if they hope to entertain people past the first month.
Final Fantasy XIV 10 Minute Video Preview Update 2.1
?Square Enix continue to tease additional details for the hugely anticipated 2.1 Update for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn with the release of a new 10 minute video.
Guardian Of Heaven Joins SMITE Ranks
Hi-Rez Studios today released another update to the constantly expanding SMITE roster with the introduction of the Guardian of Heaven, Nu Wa.
Dawngate Closed Beta, War Thunder Ground War, TESO and more! | The Daily XP December 5th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Thursday December 5th. Today Bethany discusses War Thunder, The Elder Scrolls Online and Dawngate.
The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Detailed
Tamriel fans were treated to a double whammy this week as Zenimax Online Studios released a brand new developer blog post and video highlighting character creation and progression in the upcoming MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online.
Ground Forces Invade War Thunder
Gaijin Entertainment today announced that players will finally have the opportunity to experience ground war combat in the critically acclaimed World War II MMO, War Thunder.
Dawngate Closed Beta Begins Today
Waystone Games and Electronic Arts today announced the beginning of closed beta testing for the eagerly anticipated free MOBA game, Dawngate.
GunZ 2, Inferno Legend, Guild Wars 2 Wintersday and more! | The Daily XP December 4th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday December 4th. Today Mark discusses GunZ 2, Inferno Legend and Guild Wars 2.
Guild Wars 2 Wintersday Celebrations
The world of Tyria may be growing colder and darker as winter draws near but that doesn't stop its inhabitants from enjoying the festivities as the Wintersday celebrations draw near.
Anti-Diablo MMORPG Closed Beta Date Announced
Inferno Legends was announced last month but failed to capture the imagination of MMO fans due to a lack of gameplay footage in the announcement trailer
GunZ 2: The Second Duel Open Beta Begins Today
ProSiebenSat.1 Games and Maiet Entertainment today announced the beginning of the highly anticipated open beta for the adrenaline fueled MMOTPS game, GunZ 2: The Second Duel.