Rockstar have just announced the immediate release of the latest update for the struggling Grand Theft Auto Online. The game continued to suffer problems following its launch earlier this month and despite Rockstar's promise of compensation, players are still not best pleased. However this latest patch should mark a new beginning for GTA Online should all of the advertised fixes work correctly.
Sadly there's nothing in terms of new content, or even real adjustments to current content, it's purely just fixes at this point.
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
It's no secret that many players have already conquered the content available in Grand Theft Auto Online so Rockstar really need to get their skates on if they hope to entertain people past the first month.
The Elder Scrolls Online Release Date, Lineage II: Valiance and more! | The Daily XP December 11th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday December 11th. Today Kirk discusses The Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy XI and Lineage II: Valiance.
Lineage II: Valiance Released
NCSoft and Lineage II announces the release of Lineage II: Valiance, the new, free content expansion for the Lineage II franchise.
The Elder Scrolls Online Release Dates Revealed
Zenimax Online Studios today announced the official release dates for the PC and Mac versions of The Elder Scrolls Online with console release windows also provided.
PvP Details On The Horizon For Elder Scrolls Fans
Zenimax Online Studios recently updated the official Facebook Timeline Photo with an image suggesting players can expect to hear more information on PvP and Alliance battles in coming weeks.
Return To Final Fantasy XI For Free
While Square Enix continue to enjoy the success of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, they're not yet ready to give up on fans of the award-winning Final Fantasy XI.
Entropy Early Access, Inferno Legends, GTA Online and more! | The Daily XP December 10th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Tuesday December 10th. Today Kelsey discusses GTA Online, Inferno Legends and Entropy.
Entropy Enters Steam Early Access
Artplant, the developers of Bigpoints award-winning Battlestar Galactica Online, today announced the early access program for the exciting open-universe science-fiction MMO, Entropy.
Inferno Legend Closed Beta Begins Today
Gamebox first revealed Inferno Legend last month but a rather lackluster trailer and lack of in-game media has left many fans still wanting.
Creation Tools Coming To Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar Games today announced the next batch of content heading to the struggling Grand Theft Auto Online with the introduction of the highly anticipated creation tools and a new game mode.
Destiny's Release Date, Dark Age of Camelot and more! | The Daily XP December 9th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday December 9th. Today Nicole discusses Dark Age of Camelot, Alfheim Tales Online and Destiny.