Rockstar have just announced the immediate release of the latest update for the struggling Grand Theft Auto Online. The game continued to suffer problems following its launch earlier this month and despite Rockstar's promise of compensation, players are still not best pleased. However this latest patch should mark a new beginning for GTA Online should all of the advertised fixes work correctly.
Sadly there's nothing in terms of new content, or even real adjustments to current content, it's purely just fixes at this point.
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the ?random? option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
It's no secret that many players have already conquered the content available in Grand Theft Auto Online so Rockstar really need to get their skates on if they hope to entertain people past the first month.
SMITE’s Scylla, Black Gold Online Dungeons and more! | The Daily XP March 6th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Thursday March 6th. Today Ashley discusses SMITE, Black Gold Online and PlanetSide 2.
Reporting From The Front Lines In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today released the latest video from the front lines with the release of Episode 6 of the War Correspondent series.
Black Gold Online Dungeon Reveal
A new developer blog post for Black Gold Online has been released today, containing new and exciting information about the games dungeons and instances.
The Horror Of The Deep Arrives On The SMITE Battlefield
Hi-Rez Studios today released the latest addition to the deadly roster of SMITE with Scylla, the Horror of the Deep.
Albion Online Alpha Testing, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks and more! | The Daily XP March 5th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday March 5th. Today Bethany discusses World of Warplanes, World of Tanks and Albion Online.
Take To The Skies With Update 1.2 For World Of Warplanes
Wargaming.net today announced an exciting list of contents for the impending 1.2 Update for the aerial combat MMO, World of Warplanes.
Albion Online Alpha Testing Announced
Sandbox Interactive today announced that the long awaited initial alpha testing phase for the cross-platform sandbox MMORPG game, Albion Online, will begin on March 24th.
New World Of Tanks Video Showcases New Physics
Its been less than one week since Wargaming.net promised to deliver regular updates and exciting news for their 2014 plans for World of Tanks, and they're not wasting any time with the release of the second Developer Diary.
Heroes of the Storm’s Dragon Shire, Curse of Icewind Dale and more! | The Daily XP March 4th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Tuesday, March 4th. Today Nicole discusses Neverwinter, Heroes of the Storm and Guild Wars 2.
The Battle For Lion's Arch Begins
NCSoft and ArenaNet today announced the release of the highly anticipated finale to the world storyline Battle for Lion's Arch in what promises to be an epic moment in the history of Guild Wars 2.