Rockstar have just announced the immediate release of the latest update for the struggling Grand Theft Auto Online. The game continued to suffer problems following its launch earlier this month and despite Rockstar's promise of compensation, players are still not best pleased. However this latest patch should mark a new beginning for GTA Online should all of the advertised fixes work correctly.
Sadly there's nothing in terms of new content, or even real adjustments to current content, it's purely just fixes at this point.
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the ?random? option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
It's no secret that many players have already conquered the content available in Grand Theft Auto Online so Rockstar really need to get their skates on if they hope to entertain people past the first month.
Dark Age of Camelot on Steam, ArcheBlade's Launch and more! | The Daily XP April 17th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Thursday April 18th. Today Ashley discusses Hearthstone, Dark Age of Camelot and ArcheBlade.
Dark Age Of Camelot Set To Conquer Greenlight
Usually the mentioning of an MMORPG attempting to succeed through Steam Greenlight means a new launch is approaching right? Well, not this time.
Hearthstone Goes Mobile
Two weeks afte Canadian release the rest of the world finally have the opportunity to get their hands on the iOS version of the critically-acclaimed MMOTCG from Blizzard, Hearthstone.
The Blood Harvest Looms In Forsaken World
??Perfect World Entertainment today announced the next upcoming expansion for the dark free-to-play MMORPG game, Forsaken World.
Wildstar Raids, The Last of Us DLC, Square Enix and more! | The Daily XP April 16th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday April 16th. Today Bethany discusses Wildstar, The Last of Us and Square Enix.
Things Are Heating Up For Dragons And Titans
Independent development studio Wyrmbyte, today announced an exciting selection of fixes, improvements and new additions to the fast-paced MOBA game world of Dragons And Titans.
Historical Battles Debut In World Of Tanks
At the beginning of last month Wargaming.net unleashed information on a massive number of changes heading to the critically acclaimed World of Tanks throughout 2014. The first of thsoe changes is now upon us with the immediate release of World of Tanks Version 9.0.
40v40 WildStar PvP Reveal Video
Carbine Studios today released an action packed new trailer showcasing the epic 40v40 PvP in the upcoming MMORPG, WildStar.
CCP Games Report $21M Losses For Fiscal 2013
The developers of the massively popular EVE Online and struggling Dust 514, CCP Games, announced a $21M loss for the Fiscal year 2013 despite a huge surge in revenue.
Ubisoft Announce Exciting Easter Events For Anno & Settlers
Earlier today Ubisoft and Blue Byte revealed some exciting Easter themed events heading to the two increasingly popular free MMORTS games, Settlers & Anno Online.