Riot Games has released the spotlight video for upcoming champion Rengar, the Pridestalker. The video highlights Rengar's abilities and strategies you should use when playing him.?Described as a melee, assassin, fighter, and jungler, Rengar uses a unique Ferocity mechanic. His basic abilities build Ferocity which, when full, deals significantly more damage with his next basic ability.?In addition, his Bonetooth Necklace is a unique item available only to Rengar. This item grants bonus attack damage and gains stacks with kills and assists (and loses them with deaths). As he reaches certain stacks he gains bonus effects like movement speed, armor penetration, and increased leap range.
- Unseen Predator (Passive): While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Savagery: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Battle Roar: Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a large amount.
- Bola Strike: Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.
- Thrill of the Hunt (Ultimate): Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.
Seven Of The Worst Things You Can Say In League
If you've played league, you've probably encountered at least one toxic player. If you haven't, there's a good chance that YOU are the toxic one. Don't believe me? Ask yourself if you've ever said any of the following...
League of Legends: Top Played Champions March 2014
March 2014 will long be remembered as the debut for the highly anticipated League of Legends Teambuilder, but let's not let that take away from the epic battles that continue to rage on Summoner's Rift.
Pro LoL Player Reveals Match Fixing Scandal In Suicide Note
A shocking insight into the dark underbelly of eSports was revealed today as a professional League of Legends player revealed details on match fixing before attempting to commit suicide.
The Five Most Commonly Banned Champions In Season 4 (So Far)
Let's have a look at a few of the most hated characters in season 4, and see if we can't shed a bit of light on why they're such common bans.
League of Legends: Top Played Champions February 2014
January's top played League of Legends saw Jinx claim the crown yet again but will the Loose Cannon be able to fight off the competition for a second month running?
League of Legends or DOTA 2?
The debate between Dota 2 and League of Legends has been raging almost since the two games were first released. But which game is REALLY the superior of the two?
MMO Year In Review: 5 of 2013's Biggest Dick Moves
People are dicks - particularly on the Internet. While that shouldn't come as any great surprise, occasionally we come across someone whose level of sheer dickery reaches legendary proportions. As we move into 2014, let's take a look at a few such individuals from the previous year.
League of Legends: Top Played Champions January 2014
Another exciting year ahead for League of Legends and the first of this years top played Champions list here at MMOAttack.
League of Legends > Wow, Warframe, Mighty Quest and more! | The Daily XP January 28th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Tuesday January 28th. Today Nicole discusses League of Legends, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot and Warframe.
League Of Legends Is Dominating The MOBA Space
The 2014 season for Riot Games' League of Legends is officially underway and to celebrate the developers have released an impressive set of figures for the League of Legends community.