Riot Games has released the spotlight video for upcoming champion Rengar, the Pridestalker. The video highlights Rengar's abilities and strategies you should use when playing him. Described as a melee, assassin, fighter, and jungler, Rengar uses a unique Ferocity mechanic. His basic abilities build Ferocity which, when full, deals significantly more damage with his next basic ability. In addition, his Bonetooth Necklace is a unique item available only to Rengar. This item grants bonus attack damage and gains stacks with kills and assists (and loses them with deaths). As he reaches certain stacks he gains bonus effects like movement speed, armor penetration, and increased leap range.
- Unseen Predator (Passive): While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Savagery: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Battle Roar: Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a large amount.
- Bola Strike: Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.
- Thrill of the Hunt (Ultimate): Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.
League of Legends: Top Played Champions November 2013
As Preseason approaches Riot Games are hard at work sifting through feedback and suggestions for next season while players continue to tear each other apart in Summoner's Rift.
Five Reasons To Look Forward To League's Fourth Season
With this year's LCS drawn to a close, a new season of League of Legends is just about upon us. It's bringing with it some very, very big changes. Trust me when I say they're something to be very, very excited for.
League of Legends: Top Played Champions October 2013
The month draws to a close and we've got another exciting addition of the top played League of Legends Champions for October 2013.
Ten Of Gaming's Most Amusing Memes
Memes can surface from pretty much any element of pop culture - but gaming has been a particularly rich source over the course of its lifetime. Today, we pay homage to a few of the best - and most memorable - memes around.
League of Legends Supremacy, Hearthstone, Atomic Green Lantern and more! | The Daily XP October 15th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Tuesday October 15th. Today Mark discusses Hearthstone, League of Legends Supremacy and Infinite Crisis.
Riot Games Working On A League Of Legends TCG?
A hacker going by the name of "Jason" recently gained access to Riot Games President and CMO Mark Jason's Twitter account, revealing some rather exciting information for a previously unannounced League of Legends project.
League of Legends Jinx, SMITE, EVE Online and more! | The Daily XP October 10th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday October 10th. Today Kirk discusses League of Legends, SMITE and EVE Online.
Jinx Invades League Of Legends
Riot Games have just released the latest reveal video for the newest Champion to join League of Legends, Jinx, the Loose Cannon.
League of Legends World Finals, Allods Online, Quantum Rush and more! | The Daily XP October 7th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday October 7th. Today Kirk discusses League of Legends, Allods Online and Quantum Rush.
Guild Wars 2 Free Trial Extended, Azubu.TV, Tank Domination and more! | The Daily XP October 3rd
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Thursday October 3rd. Today Kirk discusses Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Tank Domination and more.