Riot Games has added a lot to their game with the new 3.03 Patch. They have various fixes and smart pings along with some changes to some of the Champions. Not only that, but League of Legends is now available to try on Mac with the release of an Open Beta for users who use the Mac OS.
Here are the Patch Notes for the various things that have been changed within the game:
- Warmog's Armor
- Passive Health Regen reduced to 1% of maximum Health per 5 seconds from 1.5%
- Bilgewater Cutlass
- These changes make Bilgewater Cutlass a better early pickup for champions who want to utilize its UNIQUE Active.
- Recipe Changed: Long Sword + Vampiric Scepter + 200 gold = 1400 gold
- Attack Damage reduced to 25 from 40
- Life Steal increased to 12% from 10%
- UNIQUE Active damage decreased to 100 from 150
- UNIQUE Active slow reduced to 25% from 30%
- UNIQUE Active range increased to 500 from 400
- UNIQUE Active cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds
- Blade of the Ruined King
- These changes make Blade of the Ruined King a more universally useful item for Attack Damage champions and allow it to better fulfill its role in their arsenal as an item to combat high Health targets.
- Recipe Changed: Dagger + Dagger + Bilgewater Cutlass + 650 gold = 2850 gold
- Attack Damage reduced to 30 from 45
- Now grants 40% Attack Speed
- Life Steal increased to 15% from 10%
- UNIQUE Passive adjusted to "Deals 5% of the target's current Health in bonus physical damage (max 90 damage vs. monsters and minions) on hit"
- UNIQUE Active changed to "Deals 15% of target champion's maximum Health as physical damage (min. 100), heals for the same amount, and steals 30% of the target's Movement Speed for 4 seconds (60 second cooldown)"
- UNIQUE Active range increased to 500 from 400
- Spirit of the Elder Lizard
- Incinerate damage reduced to 14-50 over 3 seconds from 15-66
- Players can now access 4 new pings in game through a radial menu
- "Enemy Missing", "On My Way", "Danger", and "Assist Me"
- Fixed a bug in which the tooltip for the item shop button would remain over the item shop once it opened
- In Spectator Mode, the ping button on the minimap has been removed
Co-op vs AI
- Retreat behavior on bots in Dominion Co-op vs AI has been improved
We made a bunch of quality of life improvements to passive on-attack effects so they?re no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Nami: Tidecaller's Blessing is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Thresh: Death Sentence is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Statikk Shiv: Passive is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Sheen: Spellblade is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Trinity Force: Spellblade is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Lichbane: Spellblade is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Iceborn Gauntlet: Spellblade is no longer consumed when attacking wards
- Cursors in colorblind mode have been updated
- All red cursors have been recolored to orange
- The spellcasting cursor has been recolored to a lighter shade of blue
- LeaverBuster has been improved to account for client-related issues
- Fixed an issue that would cause some particles to be invisible for the duration of the match (ex: Nidalee spears, Dr. Mundo cleavers, Lux?s Lucent Singularity)
- Fixed an issue that would cause some spells to go on cooldown without casting when the target entered fog of war
- Health bars will now display thicker black lines for every 1000 health
- Enabling HUD animations now animates health and resource bars on the HUD.
- The death screen has been upgraded: Enemy and allied particles and champions will now retain light coloration while your champion is dead.
If you're looking for the changes for the Champions, check out the rest of Riot's Patch Notes here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3175129
Seven Of The Worst Things You Can Say In League
If you've played league, you've probably encountered at least one toxic player. If you haven't, there's a good chance that YOU are the toxic one. Don't believe me? Ask yourself if you've ever said any of the following...
League of Legends: Top Played Champions March 2014
March 2014 will long be remembered as the debut for the highly anticipated League of Legends Teambuilder, but let's not let that take away from the epic battles that continue to rage on Summoner's Rift.
Dragons and Titans
Dragons and Titans is a fast paced MOBA game with RPG elements from Wyrmbtye.
Pro LoL Player Reveals Match Fixing Scandal In Suicide Note
A shocking insight into the dark underbelly of eSports was revealed today as a professional League of Legends player revealed details on match fixing before attempting to commit suicide.
The Five Most Commonly Banned Champions In Season 4 (So Far)
Let's have a look at a few of the most hated characters in season 4, and see if we can't shed a bit of light on why they're such common bans.
Heroes of the Storm’s Dragon Shire, Curse of Icewind Dale and more! | The Daily XP March 4th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Tuesday, March 4th. Today Nicole discusses Neverwinter, Heroes of the Storm and Guild Wars 2.
Cannons Lasers Rockets
A spaceship MOBA game with 2D combat in 3D environment, wide variety of play styles and fun gameplay for casual and pro gamers alike.
League of Legends: Top Played Champions February 2014
January's top played League of Legends saw Jinx claim the crown yet again but will the Loose Cannon be able to fight off the competition for a second month running?
League of Legends or DOTA 2?
The debate between Dota 2 and League of Legends has been raging almost since the two games were first released. But which game is REALLY the superior of the two?
Dawngate is a Strategy MOBA currently under development by Waystone Games.