Nexon America has released its data from their first ever MapleStory player poll. It was a part of its "Great Maple Election Quest 2012" in-game event.
According to the poll, President Barack Obama was ?hands-down favourite? with 80% of the vote and Mitt Romney with the other 20%.
The survey, which was being conducted on Maple Story?s website from September 7th until September 9th, was asking players to vote on their preferred candidate for the upcoming U.S. presidential election. The poll received votes from 18,373 respondents in the United States, with 13,935 favoring Obama and 4,438 favoring Romney.
"The poll is a part of an in-game event currently being held in MapleStory. The Great Maple Election Quest 2012 will also include additional player polls, in-game election events, and in-game rewards leading up Election Day in the United States - Nov. 6. MapleStory and Nexon America have also partnered with Rock the Vote to encourage players to register to vote and participate in the real presidential election.?
"It is exciting to see our players voice their position on something as important as a presidential election," said Min Kim, Nexon America CEO. "Our players represent a very important voting bloc. This event in MapleStory gives our players an outlet to have their voices heard, in and out of the game, while providing an avenue for them register and become part of the election process."
Prepare To Brawl In Upcoming Lost Saga Open Beta
Nexon recently announced that the action-packed, fist to the wall combat based MMO, Lost Saga, will be entering its open beta period late next month.
Lost Saga Website Relaunch Now Live
Nexon Europe today announced the official opening of the brand new Lost Saga website ahead of its closed beta testing scheduled to begin in February.
Arcane Chronicles Closed Beta, A State of Decay MMO and more! | The Daily XP January 13th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday January 13th. Today Kirk discusses State of Decay, Jumpgate: The Reconstruction Initiative and Arcane Chronicles.
Arcane Chronicles Closed Beta Begins This Week
Nexon Europe today announced that the closed beta testing for their upcoming browser MMORPG game, Arcane Chronicles, will begin this Thursday, January 16th.
MapleStory, Warframe, Lord of the Rings Online and more! | The Weekly Loot Ep 81
The Weekly Loot is MMO Attack's Weekly MMO and MMORPG News Show hosted by the lovely and talented Bethany! Watch for a chance to win a $20 Steam Gift Card!
RED: Zero Update Information Revealed For MapleStory
MapleStory is one of the longest running sidescrolling MMO titles on the planet and despite its obvious flaws, it continues to appeal to millions.
Neverwinter's Shadowmantle, Atlantica Online, Warframe and more! | The Weekly Loot Ep 79
The Weekly Loot is MMO Attack's Weekly MMO and MMORPG News Show hosted by the lovely and talented Ayodele! This week we discuss Neverwinter's Shadowmantle expansion, Atlantica Online's Dragon Trial Dungeon and Warframe's Update 11.
Dragon Trial Introduced To Atlantica Online
Nexon and NDoors have released the latest update for the turn-based combat MMORPG game, Atlantica Online. The new update introduces a brand new time trial dungeon that promises to offer some of the most intense content available in the unique MMO title.
Trials of Ascension, Warface, Extraction and more! | The Daily XP October 16th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday October 16th. Today Kirk discusses Warface, Extraction, The Mummy Online and Trials of Ascension.
Extraction's Beta, Deep Down, Eldevin and more! | The Daily XP September 23rd
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday September 23rd. Today Kirk discusses Extraction, Deep Down and Eldevin.