This Story was Featured on:
PlanetSide 2, Blizzard, Activision, Warhammer 40K and more! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 62
OGPlanet have just announced a massive update to their popular longstanding action MMORPG game, Rumble Fighter. Now operating under the name Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, the adrenaline fueled combat MMO welcomes its largest update since its original launch over 6 years ago. Included in the new update are brand new in-game arenas, new bosses, a selection of exciting new items and the long awaited social Plaza.
Rumble Fighter: Reloaded Key Features:
This Story was Featured on:
- Plaza - Take a break from the intense action and meet friends and other players in a brand new social setting. Chat with others, forge friendships and even go fishing to earn some new rewards.
- Quest System - Daily Quests have been introduced to provide players with new methods of obtaining rare and powerful items
- D-H-SBASE - A brand new Adventure Mode challenge that poses some of the most difficult fights in the game. Players are tasked with infiltrating Dr. Nature's headquarters with the deadly Big Dog boss fight waiting for those skilled enough to reach the end.
- New Battle Maps - Basseterre Bridge and Overpass are the two latest maps to join the Rumble Fighter: Reloaded roster.
- New Items
- A new Random Box has been introduced that contains a variety of rare items. New Scrolls and Exocores have also been added to introduce a unique selection of deadly attacking abilities.
- Improved Training Mode - The new training mode allows players to choose the map they wish to train on and even adjust the settings of NPC characters.
To celebrate the launch of Rumble Fighter: Reloaded the developers have introduced a variety of exciting in-game events that will run through until August 2nd.
Dark Age Of Camelot Set To Conquer Greenlight
Usually the mentioning of an MMORPG attempting to succeed through Steam Greenlight means a new launch is approaching right? Well, not this time.
The Blood Harvest Looms In Forsaken World
??Perfect World Entertainment today announced the next upcoming expansion for the dark free-to-play MMORPG game, Forsaken World.
40v40 WildStar PvP Reveal Video
Carbine Studios today released an action packed new trailer showcasing the epic 40v40 PvP in the upcoming MMORPG, WildStar.
CCP Games Report $21M Losses For Fiscal 2013
The developers of the massively popular EVE Online and struggling Dust 514, CCP Games, announced a $21M loss for the Fiscal year 2013 despite a huge surge in revenue.
The Rise And Fall Of Pantheon
Its been 8 months since Brad McQuaid first teased details about a new MMO title but things aren't looking great for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Just Got More Epic
Ubisoft today announced the contents of the latest update for the Diablo-esque dungeon crawler, The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot.
Siege Online English Client Now Available
Mousee Games today announced the immediate release of the graphically impressive free-to-play MMORTS/MMORPG hybrid, Siege Online.
Alaplaya's Dead Steampunk MMO Makes A Return
Argo Online originally made its debut under the Alaplaya portal back in April of 2011 and despite maintaining a solid community, the game officially closed its doors March 31st, 2013.
EverQuest Update Arrives A Decade Late
EverQuest Next continues to dominate the MMO scene but Sony Online Entertainment have yet to give up on the game that made it possible, the original EverQuest.
Big Changes For Upcoming Black Gold Online Beta
Following Black Gold Online's Alpha testing phase Snail Games USA have announced a plethora of changes scheduled to arrive alongside the launch of the Closed Beta event.