This Story was Featured on:
PlanetSide 2, Blizzard, Activision, Warhammer 40K and more! - The Weekly Loot Ep. 62
OGPlanet have just announced a massive update to their popular longstanding action MMORPG game, Rumble Fighter. Now operating under the name Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, the adrenaline fueled combat MMO welcomes its largest update since its original launch over 6 years ago. Included in the new update are brand new in-game arenas, new bosses, a selection of exciting new items and the long awaited social Plaza.
Rumble Fighter: Reloaded Key Features:
This Story was Featured on:
- Plaza - Take a break from the intense action and meet friends and other players in a brand new social setting. Chat with others, forge friendships and even go fishing to earn some new rewards.
- Quest System - Daily Quests have been introduced to provide players with new methods of obtaining rare and powerful items
- D-H-SBASE - A brand new Adventure Mode challenge that poses some of the most difficult fights in the game. Players are tasked with infiltrating Dr. Nature's headquarters with the deadly Big Dog boss fight waiting for those skilled enough to reach the end.
- New Battle Maps - Basseterre Bridge and Overpass are the two latest maps to join the Rumble Fighter: Reloaded roster.
- New Items
- A new Random Box has been introduced that contains a variety of rare items. New Scrolls and Exocores have also been added to introduce a unique selection of deadly attacking abilities.
- Improved Training Mode - The new training mode allows players to choose the map they wish to train on and even adjust the settings of NPC characters.
To celebrate the launch of Rumble Fighter: Reloaded the developers have introduced a variety of exciting in-game events that will run through until August 2nd.
Harry Potter Online Website Discovers Invisibility Cloak
Last week Bio Hazard Entertainment and its limited license agreement with Warner Bros. Entertainment brought to light the potential for a Harry Potter MMO game - but things changed pretty quickly.
Cryptic Go Crazy For Star Trek Online XP Weekend
Still struggling to make that Captain's Chair your own? Cryptic Studios today announced a huge experience points boost event for the award-winning free-to-play MMO, Star Trek Online.
IGN Leak Hints At ESO Beta Next Weekend
With less than a month until the official launch of The Elder Scrolls Online some may say you were being hopeful if you were expecting another beta event but if a recent IGN leak is to be believed, you could be right.
Player Housing Coming To A Galaxy Not So Far Away
Cue epic music and scrolling text introduction as Bioware have finally announced player housing for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Albion Online Alpha Testing Announced
Sandbox Interactive today announced that the long awaited initial alpha testing phase for the cross-platform sandbox MMORPG game, Albion Online, will begin on March 24th.
The Battle For Lion's Arch Begins
NCSoft and ArenaNet today announced the release of the highly anticipated finale to the world storyline Battle for Lion's Arch in what promises to be an epic moment in the history of Guild Wars 2.
Curse Of Icewind Dale Announced For Neverwinter
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios today announced the latest module heading to the world of Neverwinter with Curse of Icewind Dale.
Harry Potter Online Relying On Fans To Make It A Reality
Harry Potter is widely considered to be one of the greatest fantasy works of our generation but up until now the potential for an MMO was little more than a dream shared by millions.
Duel Of Heroes TCG/RPG Hybrid Hits Kickstarter
We're going a little Kickstarter crazy on MMOAttack today with information on yet another Kickstarter project with the MMORPG/TCG hyrbid, Duel of Heroes: Chronicles of the Lost Planet.
Black Gold Online Unveils The Conjurer Class
Snail Games USA today revealed the latest class to join the robust lineup in Black Gold Online with the debut of the necromantic Conjurer.