Spirit Tales Open Beta kicks off today
Sunnyvale, Calif. -- (May 10, 2012) -- KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that open beta for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, is now live. Players can now experience never before seen features like Guild Islands and Sigil Stones, and take part in a number of fun community events and giveaways surrounding the launch of open beta.Spirit Tales open beta is now live and includes the following key features:
- Guild Islands - Construct a private zone specifically for your guild and enjoy exclusive access to special buffs and content.
- Sweetheart System - Commit to a relationship with another in-game character of the same or opposite sex and unlock special abilities.
- Sigil Stones - Acquire these magical stones and equip them in your armor to receive special ability bonuses.
- Enhanced Pet System - Capture, train, and evolve almost any of the Spirit Tales creatures, including bosses! Fight alongside your trusty sidekick, or merge with it to strengthen your own abilities.
- Character Customization - With over 40 million unique fashion combinations for your character, the possibilities are endless!
- Legendary Gear - Obtain these newly added weapons and armor to reap their extraordinary benefits.
- New Instance Dungeons - Set off into unexplored dungeons to battle fierce creatures and collect rare items, recipes, and pets.
- Level 45 Cap - Reach the top and gain access to exclusive new content available only to high level characters.
"We are thrilled to finally make Spirit Tales available to fans all over the world," says Yann Wang, General Manager. "Since the time of our closed beta, we have worked tirelessly adding new features and improving upon existing ones. In all, this has made Spirit Tales feel much more complete. However, the launch of open beta is really only the beginning for us. With the rapid content release schedule we have planned, we will continue to add fresh content to the world of Spirit Tales, ensuring that players can have ever-increasing, enjoyable experiences with our game for a very long time."
In celebration of the Spirit Tales open beta launch, players will have the chance to win huge prizes, including new Apple iPads and more, just for playing the game.