Sunnyvale, Calif. -- (May 10, 2012) --?KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that open beta for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, is now live. Players can now experience never before seen features like Guild Islands and Sigil Stones, and take part in a number of fun community events and giveaways surrounding the launch of open beta.Spirit Tales open beta is now live and includes the following key features:
- Guild Islands?- Construct a private zone specifically for your guild and enjoy exclusive access to special buffs and content.
- Sweetheart System?- Commit to a relationship with another in-game character of the same or opposite sex and unlock special abilities.
- Sigil Stones?- Acquire these magical stones and equip them in your armor to receive special ability bonuses.
- Enhanced Pet System?- Capture, train, and evolve almost any of the Spirit Tales creatures, including bosses! Fight alongside your trusty sidekick, or merge with it to strengthen your own abilities.
- Character Customization?- With over 40 million unique fashion combinations for your character, the possibilities are endless!
- Legendary Gear?- Obtain these newly added weapons and armor to reap their extraordinary benefits.
- New Instance Dungeons?- Set off into unexplored dungeons to battle fierce creatures and collect rare items, recipes, and pets.
- Level 45 Cap?- Reach the top and gain access to exclusive new content available only to high level characters.
"We are thrilled to finally make Spirit Tales available to fans all over the world," says Yann Wang, General Manager. "Since the time of our closed beta, we have worked tirelessly adding new features and improving upon existing ones. In all, this has made Spirit Tales feel much more complete. However, the launch of open beta is really only the beginning for us. With the rapid content release schedule we have planned, we will continue to add fresh content to the world of Spirit Tales, ensuring that players can have ever-increasing, enjoyable experiences with our game for a very long time."
In celebration of the Spirit Tales open beta launch, players will have the chance to win huge prizes, including new Apple iPads and more, just for playing the game.
Aura Kingdom's Open Beta Finally Arrives
Aeria Games launches their fantasy MMORPG Aura Kingdom into open beta starting today.
Serenia Fantasy Sailor Pack Giveaway
MMO Attack and KoramGame have teamed up to offer fans of Serenia Fantasy an exclusive gift pack that is available to all players, old and new, on the new Server 8. The new server launch comes with a number of exciting updates to Serenia Fantasy.
Tales of Solaris New Colosseum Mode Launched
NGames is pleased to announce a massive addition to their magical MMO, Tales of Solaris. Now players can look forward to the wonderfully competitive Colosseum that features the games newly added pet battle mode.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 3 Underway
The next phase of open beta testing is underway for the upcoming MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Pockie Saints Open Beta Goes Live
The Zodiac inspired MMORPG Pockie Saints is finally starting its open beta. Following a popular closed beta phase, NGames has excitedly announced special in-game giveaways.
MechWarrior Online Launch Date Announced
After garnering over 1 million registered players during closed and open betas, MechWarrior Online has finally announced its 1.0 launch date. The free-to-play MMO is set to release September 17.
Top 10 Best MMORPGs Remaining In 2013
Half a year ago, MMO Attack rung in the new year by discussing the top MMORPGs to keep an eye on in 2013. Some of the games have released successfully as planned, while others have fallen flat or pushed to a later date. A lot can change in six months. That?s why I felt the need to hunt down the remaining MMORPGs that are due to still (possibly) release by the time 2013 is over.
Final Fantasy XIV - Open Beta Phase 3 Extended
Square Enix announced the continuation of Beta Phase 3 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The move by Square Enix makes sense, as last week was the first public test run for PS3 compatibility.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Enters 3rd Beta Phase
Starting today players will be able to sign up from anywhere in the world for the 3rd beta phase of this great MMO, Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn.
Path of Exile - New Patch and Supporter Packs
Grinding Gear Games is back in the news after announcing their crowd-funded collaboration for the Open Beta of their popular MMORPG, Path of Exile. Open beta is in full effect, so developers teamed up with gaming merchandiser J!NX to give new and old members of the MMO community a chance to receive additional bonuses when purchasing new supporter packs.