Tunnelers, is a free online top-down MMO action shooter by Floating Minds. The game is a revamped version of an old DOS game called Tunneler. They have completely revamped this old game into an awesome 3D multiplayer game. Tunnelers features an easy to play, cooperative gameplay with pure multiplayer shooter action.
They have pumped up the game with the following:
- Original 3D graphics
- Epic matches for up to 32 players on the map
- Three game modes with emphasis on team play
- Six tanks with unique weaponry
- Boosting tanks with upgrades
- Instant Action with matchmaking
- Action driven music
- Play and compare with friends
- Collect awards and achievements
- Other features like game chat, custom match creation and more.
In Tunnelers there are the following modes:
- Free For All (FFA) - In other words everyone against everyone. Until the time limit or frag limit is hit, fight and achieve points by destroying everyone else using countless styles and tricks. The player with the most frags wins.
- Team Showdown - This is a team mode similar to FFA. Those who fight with a team have a better chance to win. Every team has a base to replenish energy and shields. The team with the most frags wins.
- Capture The Flag - This team mode is different. Every team has a team colored flag usually spawned in the base or nearby. Your goal is to steal the enemy`s flag (by touching it) and score by bringing it back to the place where your flag spawns. If your flag is not in the spawn place, you have to retrieve it. By destroying an enemy carrying your flag, the flag is dropped and by touching it it is returned back to its spawn place. The team with the most scored flags wins.
Before the battle each player has to choose one tank from three classes:
- Light Class - Faster tanks with lower energy and shields, but with solid weaponry, use them as scouts or thieves
- Medium Class - Tanks with balanced firepower and speed and with average energy and shields, use them as supportive units
- Heavy Class - Very durable, slow vehicles with strong firepower, use them as defenders
Blood and Jade Beta Pack Giveaway
MMO Attack and R2Games have teamed up to offer fans of Blood and Jade a beta pack giveaway to help players during their beta test for the game.
Final Beta Weekend For Firefall
The final Firefall Beta Weekend is upon us. Join in to help the developer and possibly win some cool prizes.
Arcane Saga Enters Beta Testing
Arcane Saga Online is the massively multiplayer online role playing game from Netmarble and CJ Games Global. The game was previously released as Prius Online, which was shut down in 2012. The game was re-branded as is now in beta testing as Arcane Saga Online.
World of Warplanes - Beta Key Giveaway
Thanks for choosing MMO Attack as your source for the World of Warplanes Beta Key Giveaway!
Wildstar - New Trailers, 2013 Release
NC SOFT, who published Guild Wars, Aion, and City of Heros; unveils new trailers announcing the upcoming science fiction MMO, Wildstar.
The Ideal MMO - The Perfect Wrestling MMO
Blaine takes a look at another area of the MMO world that has received next to no attention over the years, the concept of online wrestling MMORPG games.
The Ideal MMO - A True Wild West MMORPG
The Wild West has long been an obsessions of the modern day era. The lawlessness, the battles of pride and honor and in true heroic fashion, the damsel in distress. However, we've yet to see an MMO that has been able to capture all of these elements.
Tamer Saga - Huge Improvements To Pet System On The Way
Exciting news for Tamer Saga players, Yeepgame have just announced the opening of 2 new servers planned for January as well as the contents in the highly anticipated pet system update.
Critical Hit - MMO Sports Games
In today's MMO industry we have access to almost as many genres as our console counterparts but there's an undeniable difference in quality, especially in regards to sports titles.
Power Rangers Online - Open Beta In Full Swing
Nope, it's not a misprint. Power Rangers Online is a real MMO game and the open beta has just begun in Korea, expecting to run through until January 3rd.