CCP Games have just unveiled a brand new Collector's Edition as EVE Online enters its second decade of online entertainment. The Second Decade' Collector's
Edition will offer a variety of goodies for both the physical and digital world with a current release date of October 2013.
The bonuses spread across the worlds of EVE Online and DUST 514 setting players back a staggering ?149.99. For a full rundown of all the bonuses you can visit the official website although we've highlighted the main attractions below.
- 190-page Hardcover ?Into the Second Decade? fully-illustrated history book, celebrating the EVE Universe from creation to the integration of DUST 514.
- ?Minmatar Rifter? combat frigate 4-port USB hub (Dim: 7?Lx7?Wx2?H) brings one of the most popular ships in EVE history to your real-life desktop.
- EVE Symphony Soundtrack CD, recorded live during the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra performance at Fanfest 2013
- 'Danger Game', the board game created by the founders of CCP to help fund the development of the original EVE Online release, now translated to English for all to enjoy.
- Durable metal commemorative Danger Game collector's tin
- A "Mystery Code" that will grant owners special, but currently secret, benefits related to future CCP products and events.
Pre-purchase EVE: The Second Decade Collector's Edition and receive additional in-game items for EVE Online and DUST 514.
- The "Nefantar Thrasher" (EVE) - Own a destroyer that stands out from the crowd. Use this savage attack ship to bring supreme firepower to any combat fleet or orbital strike run.
- Amarr Drop Uplink (DUST 514) - A permanent item spawn point generator for strategy-minded mercenaries. Regroup your team on your terms for the tactical edge.
- NEW! Sleeve tattoos (EVE) - A hot new customization feature currently available only to pre-purchase customers. Four bold designs to choose from. Exp
CCP Games Report $21M Losses For Fiscal 2013
The developers of the massively popular EVE Online and struggling Dust 514, CCP Games, announced a $21M loss for the Fiscal year 2013 despite a huge surge in revenue.
World of Darkness Canceled, Pantheon: Fall of the Fallen and more! | The Daily XP April 14th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday April 14th. Today Kirk discusses World of Darkness, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and SMITE.
EVE Online, Lost Saga, Stronghold Kingdoms and more! | The Daily XP January 30th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Thursday January 30th. Today Kirk discusses Stronghold Kingdoms, EVE Online and Lost Saga.
EVE Online To Construct A Monument In Honor Of Epic Battle
CCP Games and the EVE Online community are coming together to build a massive monument in honor of the record-breaking battle now known as the Bloodbath of B-R5RB.
TESO Imperial Edition, SMITE's Poolseidon, EVE Online and more! | The Daily XP January 29th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Wednesday January 29th. Today Bethany discusses The Elder Scrolls Online, SMITE and EVE Online.
MMO Year In Review: 5 of 2013's Biggest Dick Moves
People are dicks - particularly on the Internet. While that shouldn't come as any great surprise, occasionally we come across someone whose level of sheer dickery reaches legendary proportions. As we move into 2014, let's take a look at a few such individuals from the previous year.
Infinite Crisis, Mythos Global, DUST 514 and more! | The Daily XP December 16th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Monday December 16th. Today Nicole discusses DUST 514, Mythos Global and Infinite Crisis.
Battle The Developers In DUST 514
Earlier today CCP Games announced a variety of exciting events heading to the free-to-play MMOFPS title, DUST 514.
Yasuo the Unforgiven, World of Darkness, SMITE and more! | The Daily XP December 12th
Your Daily MMO and MMORPG News for Thursday December 12th. Today Mark discusses League of Legends, SMITE and World of Darkness.
World Of Darkness Suffers With Staff Layoffs
CCP Games merged with popular pen and paper developers, White Wolf, to develop World of Darkness but it seems the project has suffered a painful blow following a recent announcement from the developers.